Psychological Therapy and Counselling
For pregnancy and after birth
Do you need some help and advice for yourself? Or for someone you are concerned about who is pregnant or has had a baby? Perhaps you are a father who needs some extra support during this challenging time?
We offer confidential and non-judgemental counselling and psychotherapy in a safe and welcoming environment.
What we can help with:
- Mild, moderate and severe anxiety, Worried feelings
- Obsessive compulsive thoughts and behaviour
- Before and after birth, Post natal depression
- Feelings of sadness, loneliness, isolation, low mood
Frustration and angry feelings
- With your partner or with your baby
- Feeling like you aren’t bonding with your baby
- Pregnancy and after birth can be a challenging time for mums and dads.
Psychological therapy and counselling for individuals
At The Nest we can offer one-to-one sessions with a qualified Psychologist or Counsellor. Benefit from confidential and non-judgemental counselling and psychotherapy in a safe and welcoming environment.
Psychological therapy and Counselling for couples and families
Pregnacy can pose many challenges to expecting mums and the people around them. We offer sessions for couples and families with a qualified Psychologist or Counsellor.
Support Groups and Therapy Groups
Group Counselling and Therapy can offer the experience of hearing from others facing similar situations, difficulties or challenges. Groups can be formal \ structured \ informal \ unstructured
Informal Drop-in groups
Sometimes all we need is to chat with others and share our common experiences. Here at The Nest, along with Therapy and Counselling, we also offer relaxed drop-in groups for informal support and making friends
Fees for Individual and Couples Therapy
- Initial assessment appointment – £50 for 1 hour
- Psychological therapy – £75 per hour
- Counselling – £50 per hour
We want our services to be available to everyone regardless of income.
We offer a concessionary rate based on ability to pay. Please contact The Nest for details.
To make an appointment please use the form below.